Single Sign On Portal FDJP
Central security architecture and infrastructure
The SSO Portal (Single Sign-On Portal) FDJP forms the central security architecture and infrastructure of the IT Service Centre. Business-wide resources (applications) are thus protected effectively from unauthorised external and internal access.
Strong (two-factor) authentication
The SSO Portal provides users authorised applications via the Web implementing strong authentication.
The SSO Portal supports the following functions:
- Strong authentication of users (Smartcard, SecToken);
- Single Sign On - single registration for use of all applications;
- Standard, safe and network-independent access to all FDJP applications (including internet)
- Support for various client-interfaces (Webclient, Rich Client);
- Identity-based access control to various secure networks;
- Support for various mandates.