FAQ – Employment for persons seeking or granted asylum

Asylum seekers (N permit)

Recognised refugees (B permit), temporarily admitted refugees and other temporarily admitted foreign nationals (F permit)

Training and education for persons seeking or granted asylum (B, F and N permit)

Work trials


Where can I obtain further information?

Further information is available in the Directives on Foreign Nationals and Integration in Chapter 4.8.5 regulating employment for people from the field of asylum (available only in German, French or Italian), or from the competent cantonal migration or employment office.

Directives on Foreign Nationals 
Cantonal immigration and employment market authorities

Last modification 23.12.2020

Top of page